Guided tours and groups
During the summer season (1 June through 31 August), guided tours are organised daily:
- in English daily 1.6.–31.8. at 11 am, 1 pm and 2:30 pm
- in English Fridays 1.7.-31.8. History & Tunnels -tour 5:30 pm
- in Finnish daily 1.6.–31.8. at 12 noon
- in Finnish daily 24.6.–10.8. thematic tour at 2 pm
- in Swedish daily 1.6.–31.8. at 12 noon
- in Russian daily 1.6.–31.8. at 1:30 pm
- in Chinese from Monday to Friday 1.7.–31.8. at 2 pm
The tours start from the Suomenlinna Museum and duration of the tour is approximately one hour.
Tickets can be bought in Suomenlinna Museum or you can purchase tickets in advance from Ehrensvärd Society’s online shop. The price is €11 for adults and €4 for children. Admission is free with a Helsinki Card. The guided tour ticket entitles the holder to free admission to the Ehrensvärd Museum during its opening hours.
The guide service is subject to permits in Suomenlinna. Only the Ehrensvärd Society’s guides are authorised Suomenlinna-guides. Along with the daily tours, guided tours for groups are provided by the Ehrensvärd Society and can be booked throughout the year. Tours for groups are available in 15 languages. To book a private guided tour for a group, contact Ehrensvärd Society by email email@example.com or by tel. +358 9 684 1850.