During the summer season (1 June through 31 August), guided tours are organised daily:
- in Finnish 1.6.–31.8. at 12 noon
- in Finnish 25.6.–12.8. daily Guns and Tunnels of Suomenlinna special tour at 2 pm
- in Swedish 1.6.–31.8. at 12 noon
- in English 1.6.–31.8. at 11 am, 1 pm and 2:30 pm
- in Russian 1.6.–31.8. at 1:30 pm
- in Chinese 2.7.–31.8. from Monday to Friday at 11:30 am
The tours start from the Suomenlinna Museum and duration of the tour is approximately one hour.
Tickets can be bought in Suomenlinna Museum or you can purchase tickets in advance from online shop. The price is €11 for adults and €4 for children. Admission is free with a Helsinki Card. The guided tour ticket entitles the holder to free admission to the Ehrensvärd Museum during its opening hours.
The guide service is subject to permits in Suomenlinna. Only the Ehrensvärd Society’s guides are authorised. Guided tours provided by the Ehrensvärd Society can be booked throughout the year and are available in 15 languages. To book a guided tour for a group, contact Ehrensvärd Society by email email@example.com or by tel. +358 9 684 1850.
Inquiries: Ehrensvärd Society