For banquet organisers
- Confirm the reservation by paying the reservation fee of the facility.
- Pay the rest of the invoice one month before the planned event.
- Order the required catering services, decorations etc. directly from the service provider.
Things to note when planning the event
- The rental period of the facility is 10 am to 1 am the following morning. Any exceptions must be separately agreed upon with the sales service.
- If required, order the furniture arrangement from the sales service at the latest two weeks before the planned event.
- If the wedding ceremony or the toasting etc. is to be arranged outside, please remember to apply for the relevant permit from the sales service (the rent of the facility does not include the outdoor areas) at least one month before the event.
- Attach a map of Suomenlinna to the invitations and inform the guests about the routes and the cobblestoned roads.
- If necessary, space on the ferry for a car (for example, for the band or the caterers) should be booked by contacting Suomenlinnan Liikenne Oy. Please note that Suomenlinna is a car-free area and only maintenance traffic is allowed on the Susisaari and Kustaanmiekka islands. Only one car transport or reservation per ferry is allowed, so please make sure to book in advance. Please make sure that the car is at the terminal in good time, at least 10 minutes before departure.
- The maintenance routes are marked on the maintenance map.
Before the event
- Arrange the collection of the electronic code/keys and return of the keys with the sales service.
- Check the timetables for the ferry or book private water bus transportation.
- Reservations for the JT-Line water bus
- All persons involved in the organisation of the event should familiarise themselves with the general instructions and terms of the facility that have been sent to the contact person.
- Check the facility-specific equipment on the website or by contacting the sales service personnel.
- Save important phone numbers, such as the on-call maintenance man (+358 (0)295 338 400), on your mobile phone.
After the event
- The facility must be emptied by 2 am at latest, which is when the last ferry departs for the mainland.
- Any items brought to the facility must be taken away and the bulky waste collected in refuse sacks and disposed of in the waste containers outside.
- As you leave, please make sure that the lights and equipment have been turned off and the outer doors, windows and doors to the toilet facilities (Tenalji von Fersen and the Ruutikellari) have been locked.
- Return the keys to the facility’s key box or to the Tourist Information at the Jetty Barracks. Tourist Information opening hours during summer season is 10-18 and during winter 10-16.