For conference organisers
- Confirm the reservation by paying the reservation fee or the total rental cost for the facility.
- Order the required catering services directly from the service provider or via the Ehrensvärd Society.
Things to note when planning a conference
- The rental period of the facility is in conference facilities, in the whole day bookings 8 a.m. to 8 p.m., in half day bookings 8 a.m. to 1 p.m. or 3 p.m. to 8 p.m. Any exceptions must be separately agreed upon with the sales service.
- The furniture arrangement is ordered, if necessary, from the sales service at latest two weeks before the planned conference.
- Please check the timetables for the ferry or book private water bus transportation.
- Group advance tickets for Helsinki City Transport ferries must be ordered in good time, at the latest ten days before the conference date.
- Group ticket reservations for the JT-Line water bus or tickets from the Ehrensvärd Society can be reserved as part of a Suomenlinna package.
- If necessary, space for a car on the ferry should be reserved by contacting Suomenlinnan Liikenne (Monday to Friday from 9–12). Please note that Suomenlinna is a car-free area and only maintenance traffic is allowed on the Susisaari and Kustaanmiekka islands).
Before the conference
- Check the facility-specific equipment on the website or by contacting the sales service personnel.
- Bring your laptop and materials for making notes for the conference.
- Arrange the collection of the electronic code/keys and return of the keys with the sales service.
After the conference
- As you leave, please make sure that the lights and equipment have been turned off and the outer doors, windows and doors to the toilet facilities (Tenaille von Fersen and the Gunpowder Magazine) have been locked.
- Return the keys to the facility’s key box or to the Tourist Information at the Jetty Barracks. Tourist Information opening hours during summer season is 10-18 and during winter 10-16.