Tynnyrintekijä meeting room, max. 12
The Tynnyrintekijä meeting room is a peaceful facility for hosting small meetings. It is located in the stone foundation of Pirunkirkko.
- Suitable for: meetings
- Lease period from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Maximum capacity: 12 people
- Price: years 2020-2021 260€
- Facilities: meeting room, kitchenette, lobby, toilet facilities
- Furniture: meetings table, 12 chairs
- Equipment: screen 65″, internet connection, flip chart, coffee cups
- Please note! Not suitable for people with mobility difficulties
The Tynnyrintekijä meeting room is part of the Pajasali (max 52) hall, but if Pajasali is vacant, the facility can also be rented separately. The meeting room seats 12 people. The Pajasali lobby can be used for group work and for serving lunch, dinner or coffee for the conference day.
The kitchen is equipped with a refrigerator, freezer, microwave oven, a coffee maker and coffee set, an electric water heater and a dishwasher. Coffee for your meeting can easily be made on the spot, and there’s many restaurants nearby which are ideal places for lunch.
The history of Tynnyrintekijä meeting room
The Tynnyrintekijä meeting room is located in the cellar of the west wing of the Crownwork Ehrensvärd. The building was constructed in 1786. Over the years, it has served as a smithy, bakery, barrel and window workshop, and a warehouse, to mention just a few of its functions. Renovation of the building was started in 1992 from the ground floor.
The Pajasali hall and the Tynnyrintekijä meeting room at the southern end of the cellar, in the old Suomenlinna yacht club dinghy storage facility, were renovated in 2002.